Must have Baby Products

Hey Guys!! I'm excited to share what baby products have gotten me through the beginning stages with Aspen. Yes I know she's only 4 months, but these are my go to products every time that she absolutely loves!  I'll also be including any sales that are currently going on for the products.


These baby items are my FAVORITE, the ones that I would recommend to friends and family. The products will range from sleepers, activity mats, play gyms, toys, bottles, and etc. So lets begin!




1. Skip hop 6 piece Suite Back Pack Diaper Bag. I absolutely LOVE this diaper bag! I love the fact that it doesn't look like your normal diaper bag. It has plenty of space and its a backpack so you don't have to worry about it falling off your shoulders or having more items to carry onto of the car seat! There is so many wonderful things included like, a zipper for bottles on the side, a lunchbox container (I use this with ice packs for my milk I have pumped in the bags), there is also an insulated bottle bag inside, a changing mat, and my ultimate favorite a little container for your pacifiers so you can always have multiples and not worry where you should put them. I purchased mine from babies r us for $99.99 it comes in Black, Olive, Blush, Wine, and Dusk Blue.

2. 4 Moms Mama Roo. I love this rocker/swing whatever you'd like to call it. It's honestly a life saver because it does so many different types of movements, plus it has nature sounds which I love because the regular sounds can get old if you keep playing over and over again. I also LOVE that you can control it on your phone and here's another bonus you can connect your phone to it and play music from your phones library!! I have it in Grey and received it as a baby shower gift, but I found that target has the Grey and Black for $219.99. Don't forget Target has free shipping on every order until 12/23.

3. Fisher Price Kick 'n Play Piano Gym. This is honestly one of the MAIN items I use for Aspen. She absolutely loves it and it helps when I need to start cooking I just lay her down and let her play. She loves kicking the piano and listening to the music it makes. I received it as a baby shower gift, but I found it that Target has the pink and the green one for $24.99. You can't beat that price because your baby will be so happy playing with the piano. Right now for the holidays Target is also doing free shipping on every order until 12/23.

4. Oogie Bear. Now this thing is cool it has two sides to it, one side gets the dry mucus and the other side for sticky mucus. You can also use this inside their ears to get all the wax out. The cool bear shape makes it so you don't go too far into their nose or ears. I purchased mine on amazon for $12.99.

5. Infantino Upscale Customizable Carrier. This is a godsend for those days that Aspen doesn't want to be away from her mommy. I love this carrier because she can fall asleep on me and I'm still able to clean the house and be productive. Target has it for $39.99 + free shipping.

6. Simmons Kid Monterey 4 Drawer Dresser with Changing top. This isn't the one that I have in Aspen's nursery but it's very similar. The only difference is the one we have is higher in the back so she can't roll off it. This one was originally my first choice and then I decided on the other one. I love the quality of this as well, its heavy duty and well worth the money. We got it from Target for $299.99.

7. Baby 3pk Sleep N' Play set Cloud Island. I tried these once and we LOVE them! The zipper is on the bottom so it makes it perfect for those late night diaper changes where you don't want to unzip everything. These are a HUGE must and if you decide to only get one of the things from here I really recommend them. They're also lightweight and breathable. Found at Target for $12.99 there are so many selections when it comes to designs like, Black/white, Mint/Blue, Mint/Oatmeal, Gray/White.

8. Wubbanub Infant Pacifier. Okay so I love this pacifier because hello it has a cute animal for her to hold on too. I use this pacifier as well as my other one. There's days where she won't hold this one and so then I go for my other one. So you can purchase this from Target, but I love amazon because there are sooo many selections of animals. The prices range from $13.95-$16.95. The one Aspen has is this pink elephant , there is a monkey, and this cute penguin. Just go check them out because there is sooo many to pick from.

9. Nuby IcyBite Key Teether. This has been a godsend since Aspen started her teething process at 3 months old. I make sure it's always in the freezer so when her gums hurt her I can just put it in her mouth without having to worry that it's not cold. I really like how it has multi surfaces and each key is different so depending on her gums there's ones that she prefers more. I purchased mine on Amazon for $3.88.

10. Boppy Pillow. I really like this pillow, now I'll be honest I don't really use it for breastfeeding. I use it more to let Aspen chill in it or do tummy time. I use it for tummy time because she's not a fan of it when laying completely on her stomach for too long. But the times that I have used it as a breastfeeding pillow it's worked really well. Target has it in a bunch of different designs for $39.99. There is a floral one, and a grey one plus a whole bunch more!

11. Infantino Go Gaga Jittery. This toy Aspen loves and I feel it's because it vibrates and when she puts the teether in her mouth it soothes her gums. She also likes the crinkly noise the ears make. Apparently target doesn't have it online anymore so you have to get it in the store, but its $7.99. There is an elephant one, and a monkey one.

12. Fisher Price My Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer. This is another lifesaver, especially when I'm trying to get ready I just buckle her in and put the vibrate on and start rocking her and it works every time. I also use it when I'm sitting down to eat dinner and 9/10 times she falls asleep. I got it from amazon for $44.99.

13. Natursutten. I just started using this pacifier with Aspen and I love it. It doesn't leave marks on her face, its all natural and it doesn't get things stuck inside it like the other pacifiers do. So that's a huge win for me! I purchased mine on amazon for $10.99. They have the butterfly orthodontic one, and the butterfly rounded one.

14. Ryan and rose co cutie clips. I love this company its a small shop created by a mom named Lindsey and everything they make is with love. Aspen has the Ruth cutie clip and I love it because she holds it, plays with it and it keeps her pacifier with her and not falling the floor. They have so many different cutie clips that you can pick like Beaded, Macrame, Braided, Non-braided, and leather. They're $20.00 and if you want to get them engraved its extra. I love supporting small businesses! You can purchase a Ruth cutie clip from ryanandrose.co.

15. Car seat key. Okay now this is a lifesaver because you don't have to get rid of your acrylics when having a baby. This is the car seat key and it easily slides over the red button on your car seat you press it together and it pushes the button and then you can take your child out. When I got it I put it on my car keys so I had it with me all the time. You really need to get yourself one! I got my on amazon for $11.99 they have so many colors black, teal, grey, purple and pink.

16. Fisher price Rock n Play. Hands down my go to with everything!! This one is the automatic rocker and we love it sooo much! Aspen sleeps in this all the time and sometimes it even rocks her to sleep. This is definitely something that has gotten it's moneys worth. We even have 2 lol. One in the room and one in the living room. Both of them are from target, we have the monkey one

17. Nuna MIXX2 Travel System with PIPA. This is my FAVORITE company! When we were looking for strollers I knew that I wanted to go with one from Europe, especially with all these recalls I made sure to do my research. Now I know this is on the upper scale of strollers, but I love love love this company!! Now when we got our stroller there wasn't an option to get the travel system, but now there is so yay! I mean can Aspen have two strollers and car seats ;). I found it on Pottery barn kids for $899.90 in the colors Aspen (see why I want another one haha) and Latte.


Okay guys there you go! My go to favorite baby products that I have and recommend to everyone. I will be doing another blog post of baby products I'm keeping an eye on for Aspen, maybe even some for Christmas. What are your favorite baby products that you use?

Love Always Meg!!


Comments

Popular Posts