Products I'm loving from Nuby!


Hey Everyone!

I was so excited when I had a chance to do a collaboration with Nuby! When it came to buying baby products Nuby is what I picked every time . Even though Aspen is our first child I definitely trust Nuby products by far! So the products they sent me to try is the Comfort 360 Plus + Silicone bottle , Happy Hands Teething Mitten and the Breathe-eez Portable Nasal Aspirator.


Okay so starting with the Comfort 360 Plus + Silicone bottle I'm OBSESSED with it!! Aspen tends to spit up a lot after drinking her bottle, we mentioned this to her Pediatrician but he didn't say she had Acid Reflux and that it was normal. So when Nuby sent me this bottle to try I was so excited! . We have now switched this to her everyday bottle at night, and guess what the bottle totally works!! She barely spits up anymore and we love it! So the reason that this bottle helps is it's designed for upright feeding to reduce reflux. Personally I have never seen a bottle like this that does the upright feeding, because all the bottles I'm used to they have to be lying down. You can purchase it at Babies R' US  and I included the link to it up top! There wasn't any issues that I came across with this bottle, it's super easy to clean and Aspen loves it! So you know how it goes when baby loves it mommy loves it!

Here is the specs on the bottle

  • Reduces Reflux and GERD
  • Designed for upright feeding to reduce reflux
  • Advanced Performance Nipple to combat colic
  • Squeezable to assist with feeding
  • BPA Free


This shows you what I'm talking about with the upright feeding.

Here is the packaging for the bottle.







The next one is the Happy Hands Teething Mitten and I was so excited for this product because Aspen is teething and she can't really hold on to any of her teething toys. So I put this on her hand and she had it on for a good couple minutes and then she ended taking it off. Now I'm sure this works with baby's who have bigger hands, but she is on the smaller side. Now this didn't deter me from using it all together, but now I just give her the mitten and she just holds on to it and chews on it. Honestly she loves this little mitten and I think it's because it has the crinkle noise that she's completely obsessed with! I definitely would recommend moms to get this for their babies because it does help her when she's in her fussy teething moods. You can purchase this from Amazon and the link for this is up at the top as well!

Here's some specs on the Happy Hands Teething Mitten
  • 3 months+
  • Brilliant colors, textures, and crinkle sounds stimulate senses
  • Soft silicone helps relive sore gums and protects baby from scratching
  • Flexible and comfortable, can be worn on either hand
  • Includes 1 teether mitten and 1 travel bag
  • BPA free
When I put it on her hand for the first time.

When I figured out that she can take it off her hand.






The last product that I'm going to review is the Breathe-eez Portable Nasal Aspirator. I was interested in trying this out because I was getting sick and tired of the bulb syringe that we received at the hospital not working like it should. I also was worried because I have heard so many things about the bulb syringes being not as sanitary. So I tried this out for the first time and she wanted nothing to do with it. I was worried that it would become a pain to put the little nozzle in her nose, but she's gotten a lot better with it. I do like that it includes 4 extra filters and a carrying case so you can keep it nice and sanitized. Now I have used this twice when I thought she was super congested and nothing came out. So I'm definitely going to try it again when she really is congested to see how well it works.  You can purchase it on amazon and I included the links up at the top as well!


Here's some specs on the Breathe-eez Portable Nasal Aspirator
  • 0 months+
  • Designed to provide gentle, immediate & effective relief from nasal congestion.
  • Control the suction, ensuring your baby is safe and comfortable.
  • Includes 4 filters and hygienic case for easy travel.
  • Easy to clean with hot, soapy water.
  • BPA Free




Someone wanted to hold the Breathe-eez case. 
Here's Daddy testing out the Breathe-eez.
Everything I received from Nuby I loved and will definitely purchase more of them if need be. Now of course I received these products for a review, but all my opinions are my own and completely honest and from the heart. I will also be doing a giveaway on my Instagram so stay tuned for that!

Also if you would like more information concerning Nuby products check out their social media's down below.


  • www.facebook.com/nubyusa
  • www.twitter.com/nubyusa
  • www.instagram.com/nubyusa
  • www.pinterest.com/nubyusa

Love Always Meg!!

Comments

Popular Posts