Where to begin

Hey guys it's Meagan!

just recently had a baby and by recently I mean 3 months ago and I can't seem to wrap my head around how fast time is going. Her name is Aspen Kennedy Robles and she was born in July. I take so many photos I mean maybe even more than I did before her. So I figured why not start writing about my daily, weekly, or monthly encounters of being a mom. I know that there are many other moms who might be going through the same thing and can relate. Now this isn't going to be a blog for just moms, it's also going to be a blog where people can come and see what recipes I've been making, learn my secrets to cooking, pets and fashion.

I'm a huge fan of food and learning new recipes and I can't wait to start baking and cooking with Aspen!!! Obviously I'm excited about that one, but really it's just been a huge blessing being able to be her mom. I've always been a dog mom so it's crazy to think that I'm a MOM mom. I'm all about trying new things for Aspen, whether it be new toys (which she's just starting to grab and enjoy), teethers, clothes, or anything else she can use. 

So when it comes to recipes I'll be posting the ones I have tried and also my reviews on the meals we get sent every Monday! Now being a mom and finishing cosmetology school (which I'm almost done with!! YAY), it's not the easiest to make or come up with meals for us during the week. So that's why I turned to plated and I can't wait to share my thoughts and opinions on their meals!

One more thing that you should know about me is that I LOVE books! I'm currently apart of the BOTM club, where I get new books sent to me every month. I will also be talking about and doing reviews on every book I finish. Right now I'm currently reading Stephen King and Owen King's book Sleeping Beauties, so once I finish that I will write my thoughts. 


I'm excited to get this blog going and start uploading recipes and other fun posts! So here is some pictures of Aspen, the first one is when she was just born and the other ones will be her 1 month, 2 month & 3 month photos.

Well that's it for now!
Love Always Meg

Comments

Popular Posts